Fontus Single Pumping Station - 450 Litres
|Material||High Grade Polyethylene|
|Dimension||670mm (Overall Diameter) x 1525mm (Height)|
|Pipe Fit||For 110mm Drainage Pipe|
|Pumped Outlet Pipework||32mm|
The Fontus pumping stations are manufactured by Turtle Enviro and can either be used internally where they are floor mounted or externally where buried.
These pumping stations are ideal for cellar and basements and ground floor extensions where other facilities in the property discharge via gravity.
Our Fortus Pumping Stations are suitable for delivering domestic grey water (not including raw sewage) and surface water to sewer lines located at a higher level, or where gravity drainage is not possible.
The pumps in these units are a 32mm Ama Porter sump pump and the chamber is supplied with a lockable 35Kn access cover.
Features & Benefits
- Pre-assembled, fully fitted single or twin pump stations, offers quick and easy installation
- Storage Volumes from 200 to 450 litres
- 32mm Ama Drainer pumps with integrated float switch, has a proven reliable design, is very robust and being all plastic offers corrosion resistance
- Suitable for floor mounting or burial underground
- Supplied with 10m of cable
- Chamber manufactured in high grade polyethylene
- Designed to BS EN 12050 for structural strength and water-tightness
- Supplied with fitted circular lockable access cover
- Power Requirements: Type C 13 amp Single Phase
Please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery of this product.