Cast Iron Effect Deepflow Guttering - Hartfield, East Sussex
Location: Hartfield, East Sussex
Unit: Detached House
Date: March 2021
Products: Cast Iron Effect Deepflow Gutters
This property is a bespoke detached build in Hartfield, East Sussex that was completed in March of 2021. Due to the fact that the building and therefore the roof area is large, this customer opted for deepflow gutters to accommodate for the higher capacity and runoff of rainwater with a cast iron effect finish.
Cast iron effect gutters offer the traditional appearance of cast iron while having a simple and more modern installation process since they are made from PVC. They look great when installed on properties that are made from stone, bricks or blockwork and help build a more traditional aesthetic.
FEATURES OF DEEPFLOW GUTTERING
- A semi-elliptical profile
- High capacity-ideal for large roof areas
- Pre-fitted gutter seal retaining clip system for fast user friendly installation
- High flow rate means less outlets and less drainage runs
- Both 65mm Square downpipes and 68mm Round downpipes can be connected to gutter system
- System is covered by a BSI Kitemark - no. KM501316
Click here to view our Cast Iron Effect Deepflow range.