Inspection Chamber - 600mm Dia x 1000mm Depth with 300mm Twinwall Channel and 2 x 225mm x 90 Degree Inlets
This inspection chamber has a diameter of 600mm and is 1000mm deep. It features a main twinwall channel of 300mm with an additional 2 x 225mm inlets at 90 degree angles.
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation.
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece.
- Fits all UK twinwall pipes.
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift.
- Granular backfill.
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009).
- 2 x 225mm inlets.
To view Turtle's installation guide for twinwall inspection chambers, click here.
This product has a delivery lead time of 2 - 3 days.