Inspection Chamber - 600mm Dia x 1500mm Depth with 300mm Twinwall Channel and 2 x 300mm x 90 Degree Inlets
|Material||Polyethylene moulded base section with PVC Risers|
|Chamber Type||300mm Twinwall|
|Dimension||600mm (Diameter) x 1500mm (Height)|
|Specification||EN 13598-2 (2009)|
This inspection chamber has a diameter of 600mm and is 1500mm deep. It features a main twinwall channel of 300mm with an additional 2 x 300mm inlets at 90 degree angles.
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation.
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece.
- Fits all UK twinwall pipes.
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift.
- Supplied with standard restriction cap.
- Granular backfill.
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009).
- 4 x 300mm inlets.
To view Turtle's installation guide for twinwall inspection chambers, click here.
This product has a delivery lead time of 2 - 3 days.