Inspection Chamber - 600mm Dia x 2000mm Depth with 300mm Twinwall Channel and 2 x 225mm x 90 Degree Inlets
|Material||Polyethylene moulded base section with PVC Risers|
|Chamber Type||300mm Twinwall|
|Dimension||600mm (Diameter) x 2000mm (Height)|
|Specification||EN 13598-2 (2009)|
This inspection chamber has a diameter of 600mm and is 2000mm deep. It features a main twinwall channel of 300mm as well as two additional inlets of 225mm at 90 degree angles.
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation.
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece.
- Fits all UK twinwall pipes.
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift.
- Supplied with standard restriction cap.
- Granular backfill.
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009).
- 2 x 300mm inlets.
- 2 x 225mm inlets.
To view Turtle's installation guide for twinwall inspection chambers, click here.
This product has a delivery lead time of 2 - 3 days.