Inspection Chamber - 600mm Diameter x 1050mm Depth With 150mm Twinwall Channel And 2 x 110mm Inlets
|Material||Polyethylene moulded base section with PVC Risers|
|Dimension||600mm (Diameter) x 1050mm (Height)|
|Specification||EN 13598-2 (2009)|
This inspection chamber has a diameter of 600mm and is 1050mm deep. It features a main channel of 150mm with ultra rib connections on inlets and has an addidtional 2 x 110mm inlets at 45 degrees.
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself. As part of Turtle Enviro's orange range, this chamber is designed for use in foul and surface water systems.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation.
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece.
- Fits all 110mm drainage pipes.
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift.
- Chambers 1500mm and deeper are supplied with standard restriction cap
- Granular backfill.
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009).
- 2 x 150mm inlets.
- 2 x 110mm inlets.