Inspection Chamber - 750mm Dia x 2000mm Depth with 450mm x 30 Degree Twinwall Channel
|Material||Polyethylene moulded base section with PVC Risers|
|Chamber Type||450mm Twinwall|
|Dimension||750mm (Diameter) x 2000mm (Height)|
|Specification||EN 13598-2 (2009)|
This inspection chamber has a diameter of 750mm and is 2000mm deep. It features a main twinwall channel of 450mm at an angle of 30 degrees.
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation.
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece.
- Fits all UK twinwall pipes.
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift.
- Supplied with standard restriction cap.
- Granular backfill.
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009).
- 2 x 450mm inlets.
To view Turtle's installation guide for twinwall inspection chambers, click here.
This product has a delivery lead time of 2 - 3 days.