Inspection Chamber Base - 600mm Diameter with 315mm Channel & 225mm Inlets
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
|Chamber Type||315mm Twinwall|
|Life Expected||60 Years|
|Specification||EN 13598-2 (2009), SFA7 & Building Regulations Part H1|
This inspection chamber base has a diameter of 600mm and features a main twinwall channel of 315mm, an additional two 225mm inlets at 90 degrees.
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece
- Design life of 60 years
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift
- Compatible with most UK twinwall pipe systems
- Granular backfill
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009), SfA7 and Building Regulations Part H1
- 2 x 315mm twinwall inlets
- 2 x 225mm twinwall inlets
To view Turtle's installation guide for twinwall inspection chambers, click here.