Neptune 1200 Twin Pumping Station - 1600 Litres
|Material||High Grade Polyethylene|
|Dimension||1200mm (Overall Diameter) x 1525mm (Height)|
|Pipe Fit||For 110mm - 160mm Drainage Pipe|
|Pumped Outlet Pipework||2inch / 63mm|
Pumping stations are designed for water and wastewater treatment, effluent and sewage discharge in all domestic, commercial and industrial sites.
High-performance submersible pumps throughout the full range, ensure optimum reliability and efficiency. The stations can be supplied with either single or twin pumps and come with guide rails and pedestal kits.
The Neptune 1200 range manufactured by Turtle Enviro is designed for properties i.e. housing, commercial and industrial applications.
The range consists of a 1200mm diameter chamber, manufactured in high grade polyethylene, delivered to site fully fitted as a complete package, including all internal pipe work and pumps installed. All required telemetry is provided - control panel, cable and high level alarm.
Features & Benefits
- Pre-assembled, fully fitted single pump stations for underground installation
- Storage Volumes from 1600 to 2800 litres
- Standard 2 inch / 50mm High Performance Stainless Steel Vortex pumps with optional 3 inch pumps
- Variable invert depths and orientations to suit individual site conditions
- Supplied with 10m of cable
- Chamber manufactured in high grade polyethylene
- Designed to BS EN 12050 for structural strength and water-tightness
- BSEN752 to comply with hydrostatic and electrical requirements
- BSEN752-6 for drain and sewer systems in outside buildings
- Supplied with a 600mm x 750mm lockable access cover (pedestrian loading)
- Power rating per pump: 0.37kW
- Electrical connection: Single phase
- Control panel details (H x W x D): 300mm x 250mm x 140mm with Polymer casing and high-level alarm
Please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery of this product.