Neptune 600 Single Pumping Station - 450 Litres
|Material||High Grade Polyethylene|
|Dimension||670mm (Overall Diameter) x 1525mm (Height)|
|Pipe Fit||For 110mm Drainage Pipe|
|Pumped Outlet Pipework||2inch / 63mm|
Pumping stations are designed for water and wastewater treatment, effluent and sewage discharge in all domestic, commercial and industrial sites.
High-performance submersible pumps throughout the full range, ensure optimum reliability and efficiency. The stations can be supplied with either single or twin pumps and come with guide rails and pedestal kits.
The Neptune 600 pump stations manufactured by Turtle Enviro are designed to collect foul water from a single W.C. and/or utility room and then discharge it to the main sewer.
The system is suitable for delivering domestic sewage or surface water to sewer lines located at a higher level, or where gravity drainage is not possible.
Pumps can be designed and then installed either internally (floor mounted) or in underground external installations. They are ideal for basements and ground floor extensions where other facilities in the property discharge via gravity.
Features & Benefits
- Pre-assembled, fully fitted single pump stations, offers quick and easy installation
- Storage Volumes from 200 to 600 litres
- 50mm Stainless Steel Vortex pumps with integrated float switch, has a proven reliable design and are very robust
- Suitable for floor mounting or burial underground
- Supplied with 10m of cable
- Chamber manufactured in high grade polyethylene
- Designed to BS EN 12050 for structural strength and water-tightness
- Supplied with fitted circular lockable access cover
- Power Requirements: Type C 13 amp Single Phase
Please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery of this product.