Rain Bloc 60 Tonne Soakaway and Attenuation Set - 0.9 Cubic Metre
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
|Dimension||1200 (L) x 1800 (W) x 420mm (D)|
|Storage Volume||855 Litres|
The Rain Bloc compact 300 soakaway 0.9 cubic metre set includes 3 Rain Bloc soakaway crates and enough membrane to cover the crates on all sides. Crates can either be stacked or laid next to each other.
This crate can be used in both infiltration and attenuation systems. Using the crate stormwater is collected before being held in the crates where water is held and then can either disperse into the ground or be fed back into the mains network.
- The flexibility of the Rain Bloc makes it ideal for use in both domestic and commercial projects.
- Crates are 1200mm (L) x 600mm (W) x 420mm (D) and manufactured from 100% Polypropylene - three together can either be stacked making the soakaway 1200mm (L) x 600mm (W) x 1260mm (D) or laid out next to each other making the soakaway either 1200mm (L) x 1800mm (W) x 420mm (D) or 3600mm (L) x 600mm (W) x 420mm (D)
- Clips to connect the crate either vertically or laterally are provided
- Flexible connection options are available with cutouts to fit the necessary pipe as needed
- Lightweight and easy to install
- High load-bearing capacity with a vertical loading of 60 tonne
- 95% void ratio - giving a 285-litre capacity per crate - 855-litres in total
Installation of your soakaway crates
The Rain Bloc can be installed in rows or block form and stackable up to 10 crates high. Crates should be installed to a maximum installation depth of 5 metres (with never more than 3 metres of top cover).
Module installation itself is fast and easy without the need for specialist heavy equipment.
To find out more about your soakaway installation, take a look at our soakaway installation guide.