Buffalo 160mm Drainage Non Return Valve
|Material||PVC and Rubber|
|Guarantee||5 Year Manufacturer Guarantee|
|Specification||WRc Tested and Certified|
|Pipe Fit||For 160mm Drainage Pipe|
The 160mm Buffalo non return valve is installed to prevent foul and surface water from flowing back into a property from a blocked sewer system. It also prevents odours from escaping the drainage system and entering a property through un-trapped pipes. This version of the non return valve also features a rodent guard, which when locked in place will stop rodents such as rats from lifting the valve and entering a property through it's drainage system. The stainless steel facing around the rodent guard will not allow chewing and destroying of the valve.
These valves are easily fitted into the 160mm inlets of inspection chambers and manholes with no specialist tools required, whether they be plastic or clay.
Features and Benefits
- Prevents backflow of effluent into properties during flooding
- Can be fitted into 45 degree side inlets in inspection chambers
- Stops odours from entering propertiesFits all 150mm internal diameter PVC and clay pipes
- Ideal for food and catering applications
- Easily re-useable and refittable, the valve can be inserted and removed and inserted again during maintenance.
- 5 Year guarantee
- Prevents odours from escaping the drainage system and entering a property through un-trapped pipes.