Standard Soakaway Crates for Grass Swales
- Rain Bloc 60 Tonne Soakaway and Attenuation Crate - 0.3 Cubic Metre£45.60 £54.72 £57.00 £68.40 Save 20%
- Rain Bloc 60 Tonne Soakaway and Attenuation Set - 0.9 Cubic Metre£136.00 £163.20 £170.00 £204.00 Save 20%
- Rain Bloc 60 Tonne Soakaway and Attenuation Set with Silt Trap & Lid - 0.9 Cubic Metre£332.00 £398.40 £415.00 £498.00 Save 20%
- Rainsmart Ellipse Soakaway Set Flat-Packed 1 Cubic Metre£175.95 £211.14 £219.94 £263.93 Save 20%
- Rainsmart Ellipse Soakaway Set Assembled 1 Cubic Metre£196.65 £235.98 £245.81 £294.97 Save 20%
- Rainsmart Ellipse Soakaway Set Flat-Packed with Silt Trap & Lid 1 Cubic Metre£414.47 £497.36 £518.09 £621.71 Save 20%
- Rainsmart Ellipse Soakaway Set Assembled with Silt Trap & Lid 1 Cubic Metre£433.30 £519.96 £541.62 £649.94 Save 20%
- Rainsmart Shallow Soakaway Set Flat-Packed 1 Cubic Metre - Option 1£191.48 £229.78 £239.35 £287.22 Save 20%
- Rainsmart Soakaway Set Shallow Flat-Packed 1 Cubic Metre - Option 2£191.48 £229.78 £239.35 £287.22 Save 20%
- Rainsmart Ellipse Shallow Soakaway Set Assembled 1 Cubic Metre£212.18 £254.62 £265.23 £318.28 Save 20%
- Rainsmart Ellipse Triple Soakaway Crate Flat-Packed£71.42 £85.70 £89.28 £107.14 Save 20%
- Rainsmart Ellipse Triple Soakaway Set Flat-Packed 1 Cubic Metre£205.98 £247.18 £257.47 £308.96 Save 20%
- Rainsmart Ellipse Soakaway Crate Flat-Packed - Shallow£25.88 £31.06 £32.35 £38.82 Save 20%
- Rainsmart Ellipse Soakaway Crate Assembled - Shallow£27.29 £32.75 £34.11 £40.93 Save 20%
- Rainsmart Ellipse Inspection Channel Crate Flat-Packed - Double£46.07 £55.28 £57.59 £69.11 Save 20%
- Rainsmart Ellipse Inspection Channel Crate Assembled - Double£49.18 £59.02 £61.47 £73.76 Save 20%
Grass Swales & Bioretention Basins
Sports Field Drainage
Car Park Drainage
Please click the links below for further information about each topic, or scroll down the page as required;
- Next Day Delivery Service - UK
- Delivery Service - EU and International
- Our Delivery Area - UK
- Our Delivery Area - EU and International
- Delivery Charges - UK
- Delivery Charges - EU and International
- Customs, Duties and VAT – EU and International
- Tracking Your Order
- Checking and Signing for Orders
- Checking For Damages
- What if I Cannot Wait in All Day?
All UK orders placed before 12.00 noon will be delivered on the next working day. Orders placed at the weekend will be delivered on the following Tuesday. Orders over a Bank Holiday Weekend will be dispatched on the next working day. If for any reason we are unable to deliver your order within the above timeframe we will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery day. Delivery to non-Industrial Scotland (see charges below), Northern Ireland, and CH, LL and CA postcodes can sometimes take slightly longer although this is dependent upon the exact location.
Some special or non-stocked items on our web site have extended lead-times which are displayed on the product pages in question.
Please note that we use overnight carriers to deliver your order so we are unable to arrange or confirm an exact time of delivery.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, Bolts.co.uk shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. In the unlikely event of a late delivery we regret that we cannot compensate you for any consequential loss, so please do not organise any plant or labour before you have received your materials.
All orders to be delivered outside of the UK will be dispatched on the next working day, however delivery times may vary according to destination and carrier used. After the order is placed, Bolts.co.uk will contact you to discuss delivery options and charges.
Our standard delivery area encompasses all of mainland UK excluding Northern Ireland. For deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Isles, the Scottish Highlands, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight we may have to take an additional charge. This can vary depending upon the weight and length of the products, so we will advise you of as soon as we receive your order. If you would like to know what the additional cost would be prior to placing your order please contact us to advise us of your postcode and the approximate order value/products.
We ship internationally, however we will have to take an additional delivery charge. This can vary depending upon the carrier service used, the destination, as well as the weight and length of the products, so we will advise you of as soon as we receive your order. If you would like to know what the additional cost would be prior to placing your order please contact us to advise us of your location and the approximate order value/products.
All orders over £60 (excluding VAT) will be delivered free of charge. Orders under this amount will incur a packing and delivery charge of £5.95 plus VAT. As stated in the paragraph above, deliveries to non-mainland destinations will incur additional charges.
As stated in the paragraph above, deliveries to EU/ International destinations will incur additional charges. This can vary depending upon the carrier service used, the destination, as well as the weight and length of the products, so we will advise you of as soon as we receive your order. If you would like to know what the additional cost would be prior to placing your order please contact us to advise us of your location and the approximate order value/products.
Customs duty is a tax that is determined by the customs authority of your country based on product type, known as commodity, value, weight and dimensions. Customs duty is established by your customs authority.
Please note you will be responsible for paying duty, tariffs and taxes in your country upon receiving your order. Bolts.co.uk do not prepay duties and tariffs.
Customs may inspect your package due to a product name, description, commodity type, and/or value. Customs may also review the value of an item. This could cause delays in the delivery of your package.
Do I pay UK VAT?
Yes. A 20% VAT charge is included in the price of each item to abide by UK tax law. You are not required to pay any additional taxes at checkout.
As our goods vary in size and weight, we use different carriers depending upon the goods that are ordered. You will be advised of exactly how your order will be delivered in the dispatch email that we send you. You will then be able to track your order as follows:
You will be advised by your dispatch email on how your products will be delivered. Most items up to 20kg in weight tend to be delivered by our carrier partner DHL or via Royal Mail. You will be contacted by DHL/ Royal Mail directly by SMS updating you to the status of your delivery. Please use this facility to track your order. DHL will not leave goods without a signature. If someone is not available to sign DHL will leave a card and return your parcel to your local Post Office Depot.
Please note certain EU/ International deliveries via Royal Mail might not be tracked, depending upon the delivery service chosen. Our advisors will discuss the options with you after placing the order.
All orders should be signed for. If you are unable to sign for your delivery yourself you can arrange with us for a neighbour to take delivery of your order. Alternatively, you can advise us of a safe place where your order can be left or we will attempt to find a safe place if none is specified, although we cannot take responsibility for any shortages or obvious damages.
Please ensure that you always check the number of packages that you are signing for. If for any reason there is an incorrect number of packages or any package appears damaged you should note this on the signature panel and advise us as soon as possible so that we can take the appropriate steps to quickly rectify the issue. Please note that once goods have been signed for as being received ‘complete and in good condition’, claims for damages or shortages are not covered by the carrier’s insurance company.
Signing for goods as ‘unchecked’ makes any subsequent claims inadmissible, so please check the number of packages carefully and look for any obvious signs of any damage, noting any issues on the signature panel. Although the delivery drivers are busy they are contractually obliged to wait whilst you check your delivery.
Please check your order for damages as soon as possible and in any event within 48 hours. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any damaged goods where we have not been notified within 48 hours of goods being received.
If you ask for your order to be left in a safe position or if we attempted delivery and had to leave the goods in a safe place as you were not in, we cannot take responsibility for any shortages or obvious damages if goods have not been signed for.
When placing your order and checking out, on ‘Notes’ section of the Basket review page you can request that your goods be left in a safe location – just tell us where to leave the order. If nobody is available to sign for the delivery we will then attempt to leave the goods in the safe location that you have specified or we will attempt to find a safe location. Please note however that we cannot take responsibility for any shortages or obvious damages if goods have not been signed for.