Drainage Cells For Car Park Drainage
Nero Drainage Cells can help reduce sitting water by allowing excess sitting water to permeate through the ground and be held in the cell structure. Drainage cells can be used in conjunction with soakaway crates in order to hold an even larger quantity of water for longer periods.
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminates hydrostatic build up
- Provides passive irrigation in drier periods
- Lightweight and easy to transport
How Do You Install A Drainage Cell? – The drainage cells are laid in place, usually in excavated chambers of various depths since the water sinks into the top layer of ground or gravel of the car park and will then be held in the cells to disperse slowly. The cells clip together via tongues and grooves, making them very durable and neat when installed.
- Rainsmart Nero Cell Drainage Cell - 30mm£4.73 £5.68
- Rainsmart Nero Cell Drainage Cell - 30mm - Pack of 8£33.60 £40.32
- Rainsmart Nero Cell 24 SQM - Pack of 80£319.20 £383.04
- Rainsmart Nero Cell 50 SQM - Pack of 168£652.68 £783.22
- Rainsmart Nero Cell 200 SQM - Pack of 672£2,070.03 £2,484.04