Underdrains can be used to capture and discharge rising high groundwater and eliminating hydrostatic pressure build-up. They can be used when natural soil infiltration rates are not sufficient enough to prevent an area from flooding.
When an underdrain is used, water can be collected from the ground where it is then transported to a collection drain.
Utilising Underdrain as an application
Rainsmart 30mm Drainage cells are commonly used as an underdrain to capture stormwater that may lead to flooding.
The high load-bearing capacity of our cell modules make them ideal for parking lots, roads and building foundations that may get affected by high groundwater.
- Rainsmart Nero Cell Drainage Cell - 30mm£4.73 £5.68
- Rainsmart Nero Cell Drainage Cell - 30mm - Pack of 8£33.60 £40.32
- Rainsmart Nero Cell 24 SQM - Pack of 80£319.20 £383.04
- Rainsmart Nero Cell 50 SQM - Pack of 168£652.68 £783.22
- Rainsmart Nero Cell 200 SQM - Pack of 672£2,070.03 £2,484.04
- Geotextile Membrane Non Woven - 4.5mtr Wide Per Metre£5.89 £7.07
- Geotextile Membrane Non Woven - 4.5mtr x 100mtr Roll£181.90 £218.28