Permeable paving allows stormwater to infiltrate through the paving and into the ground below. Permeable paving is an essential SuDS technique that eliminates the need for more traditional stormwater structures.
Paving can provide a surface suitable for pedestrian and / or vehicle traffic. Water that is infiltrated can be stored before infiltration, reused through recycling or discharged into a drainage system.
Our Permeable Paving Solution uses Rainsmart Nero Pave. Nero Pave is a 50mm paving system that allows you to create a permeable surface for parking or driving on.
Made from 90% Polypropylene and 10% proprietary mix each pave is 500mm x 600mm in size and comes with integral tongue and groove clips for fast and easy installation.
The modules can be used on both grass and gravel. The compressive strength of 225 tonnes per square metre means that it can be used under the heaviest of loads yet the innovative design ensures that the structure also protects vegetation from compaction. On gravel, the structure of the paving provides perfect containment for gravel meaning that large parking surfaces can be maintenance free.
- Rainsmart Nero Pave - 50mm Permeable Paving£5.20 £6.24
- Rainsmart Nero Pave - 50mm - Pack of 8£37.60 £45.12
- Rainsmart Nero Pave 24 SQM - Pack of 80£357.20 £428.64
- Rainsmart Nero Pave 50 SQM - Pack of 168£730.38 £876.46
- Rainsmart Nero Pave 200 SQM - Pack of 672£2,998.87 £3,598.64
- Ground Guard Tile - 390mm x 390mm x 40mm£3.34 £4.01
- Ground Guard Tile - 390mm x 390mm x 40mm - 3 Boxes of 20£175.06 £210.07