Drainage Cells For Streetscaping
Nero Cell drainage cells are a unique and low maintenance drainage option for urban streets. They provide a uniform surface for the drainage of excess water during periods of heavy rainfall, keeping streets and pavements clear. Their unique cup structure also makes them ideal for passive irrigation, that will allow plants on the street side to flourish.
Features and Benefits of Drainage Cells in Infiltration
- High lateral flow capacity
- Lightweight and easy to fit
- Environmentally friendly
- Holds and creates a perch water table, providing ideal moist conditions for plant growth
Drainage cells hold many more benefits for streetscaping applications such as parking lots and roads. For more information, take a look at our guides and tips.
How Do Drainage Cells Work? - Drainage cells are used as an underdrain, allowing for quick infiltration during rainy seasons, and capturing and discharging water for reuse in drier periods. They hold water and provide ideal conditions for green foliage.
How Do You Cut A Drainage Cell? - You can cut drainage cells with hand or circular saws. Nero drainage cells are designed with easy cutting in mind.
- Rainsmart Nero Cell Drainage Cell - 30mm£4.73 £5.68
- Rainsmart Nero Cell Drainage Cell - 30mm - Pack of 8£33.60 £40.32
- Rainsmart Nero Cell 24 SQM - Pack of 80£319.20 £383.04
- Rainsmart Nero Cell 50 SQM - Pack of 168£652.68 £783.22
- Rainsmart Nero Cell 200 SQM - Pack of 672£2,070.03 £2,484.04