Inspection Chambers - Yard Gullies
Yard gullies are used in an underground drainage system to create additional connections to other systems such as waste from the sink in your kitchen. This is done by placing a yard or bottle gully beneath the outlet of the waste pipe and connecting the gully to an underground drainage pipe. Waste water will then leave the waste pipe and enter the gully from the grating on top, before making its way into the underground drainage system via a connected drainage pipe.
Much like our inspection chambers, we provide yard and bottle gullies in full sets as well as individual components to allow for flexibility. Our components include gullies, grating, trap risers, silt buckets and adaptors to different pipe sizes.
- Yard Gully - 300mm x 600mm£47.76 £57.31
- Yard Gully - 450mm x 750mm£63.52 £76.22
- Yard Gully - 450mm x 900mm£67.47 £80.96
- Yard Gully Set With Silt Bucket and Ductile Iron Grating - 12.5 Tonne x 300mm Diameter£142.91 £171.49
- Yard Gully Set With Silt Bucket and Ductile Iron Grating - 25 Tonne x 300mm Diameter£146.88 £176.26
- Yard Gully Set With Ductile Iron Grating - 40 Tonne x 450mm x 750mm x 160mm Outlet£140.52 £168.62
- Yard Gully Set With Ductile Iron Grating - 40 Tonne x 450mm x 900mm x 160mm Outlet£145.55 £174.66
- Yard Gully Outlet Adaptor - 160mm to 150mm Twinwall£12.98 £15.58
- Silt Bucket - For 300mm x 600mm Yard Gully£52.65 £63.18