How Do I Connect Land Drain To 110mm Drainage?

The best way to connect flexible 100mm Land Drain pipe to a 110mm Underground Drainage system is to use a Land Drain Coupler (LDC).

The LDC coupler (the black fitting in the centre of the image below) pushes on to the flexible land drain, and is then a perfect fit into a standard 110mm ring seal socket. This means it can go directly into the socket of a junction, bend or inspection chamber. If you are connecting directly on to plain ended pipe you will also need an RS4 coupling to join onto the pipe.

As land drains are used to collect surface water the joint does not have to be water and gas-tight as it would if it were foul drainage.

If you need any further advice please do not hesitate to contact us.

Land Drain Connectors

Items you will need