Tree Root Protection
Our Tree Root Protection modules (manufactured by Rainsmart) are used below ground to ensure that trees remain healthy and flourish when planted.
The Terravault module prevents damage to the root structure from vertical pressures by completely absorbing all loads placed upon it. This allows a quality root structure of new and existing trees to grow in a healthy environment.
Tree installations normally pose two issues:
- Compacted soil in urban areas means trees die as roots have nowhere to grow
- Where roots do grow, they grow upwards which leads to dips and cracks in pavements.
The Terravault Tree Root Protection module enables the successful planting and growth of trees within urban environments without impacting on the stability of pavements or roads as a result of unmanaged root growth. The cellular confinement system provides guaranteed protection from both pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
Step-by-step guide to tree root protection
- Terravault Root Protection System - 5 SQM Double Flat Packed£704.06 £844.87
- Terravault Root Protection System - 12 SQM Double Flat Packed£1,810.44 £2,172.53
- Terravault Root Protection System - 5 SQM Shallow Flat Packed£374.50 £449.40
- Terravault Root Protection System - 12 SQM Shallow Flat Packed£963.00 £1,155.60
- Terravault Root Protection System - 5 SQM Triple Flat Packed£1,033.62 £1,240.34
- Terravault Root Protection System - 12 SQM Triple Flat Packed£2,657.88 £3,189.46