Permeable Grass Paving
Permeable grass paving is a fantastic addition to driveways or patios where only occasional traffic passes through. The paving absorbs and can store excess stormwater in an integrated geocellular crate, making it both efficient and sustainable, whilst also boasting all of the environmental benefits of natural grass.
Features & Benefits of Permeable Grass Paving
- High load capacity suitable for foot or vehicular traffic - up to 230 tonne per square metre
- Allow rainwater to permeate and infiltrate
- Reduces flooding or pooling of water
- Easy installation thanks to lightweight materials
How Do I Install Permeable Grass Paving?
Installing permeable paving is a relatively easy job. You'll want to slightly excavate the space in which you'll be laying the permeable paving, as you'll need a few layers of product.
- Level the surface with a mix of gravel and sand.
- Place the permeable paving on top of this layer.
- Add a layer of sand and make sure it's compacted.
- Add a layer of topsoil.
- Plant your grass.
- Rainsmart Nero Pave - 50mm Permeable Paving£5.20 £6.24
- Rainsmart Nero Pave - 50mm - Pack of 8£37.60 £45.12
- Ground Guard Tile - 390mm x 390mm x 40mm£3.34 £4.01
- Ground Guard Tile - 390mm x 390mm x 40mm - 3 Boxes of 20£175.06 £210.07
- Rainsmart Nero Pave 24 SQM - Pack of 80£357.20 £428.64
- Rainsmart Nero Pave 50 SQM - Pack of 168£730.38 £876.46
- Rainsmart Nero Pave 200 SQM - Pack of 672£2,998.87 £3,598.64