Inspection Chamber Set - 600mm Diameter x 1050mm Depth with 160mm Channel & 110mm Inlets
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
This inspection chamber has a diameter of 600mm and is 1050mm deep. It features a main channel of 160mm and has additional 2 x 110mm inlets at 90° and 270° and 2 X 160mm inlets at 135° and 225°.
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself. As part of Turtle Enviro's orange range, this chamber is designed for use in foul and surface water systems.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation.
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece.
- Fits all 110mm drainage pipes.
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift.
- Durable injection moulded base - chemical and impact resistant.
- Granular backfill.
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009).
- 2 x 110mm inlets.
- 2 x 160mm inlets.