Catchpit Chamber Set - 1050mm Diameter x 2400mm Height For 150mm & 225mm Twinwall
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
This catchpit chamber has a diameter of 1050mm and is 2400mm deep. It features a main twinwall channel of 150mm or 225mm.
Our catchpit chambers are to be used for catchment of silt and solids in surface water drainage systems. This pit will give above ground access for inspection and maintenance of systems.
Part of the Accesso Blue range and manufactured by Turtle Enviro, catchpit chambers are lightweight and quick and simple to install and there is no need for machinery or heavy lifting equipment.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece
- Durable Rota Moulded LLDPE base - chemical and impact resistant
- 400mm sump depth
- Design life of 60 years
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift
- Compatible with all UK pipe systems
- Chambers can be installed in granular backfill
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009), SfA7 and Building Regulations Part H1
- 2 x 150mm or 225mm twinwall inlets
To find out how to install your catchpit chamber view our general installation guide.