Catchpit Chamber Set - 300mm Diameter x 2020mm Height For 110mm Pipe
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
This catchpit chamber has a diameter of 300mm and is 2020mm deep. It features a main channel of 110mm and an additional two 110mm inlets at 90 degrees.
Our catchpit chambers are to be used for catchment of silt and solids in surface water drainage systems. This pit will give above ground access for inspection and maintenance of systems.
Part of the Accesso Blue range and manufactured by Turtle Enviro, catchpit chambers are lightweight and quick and simple to install and there is no need for machinery or heavy lifting equipment.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece
- Design life of 60 years
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift
- Compatible with most pipe systems
- Granular backfill
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009), SfA7 and Building Regulations Part H1
- 4 x 110mm inlets
To view Turtle's installation guide for inspection chambers, click here.