Catchpit Chamber - 450mm Diameter x 2370mm Height For 225mm Twinwall With 150mm Inlets
This catchpit chamber has a diameter of 450mm and is 2370mm deep. It features a main channel of 225mm and an additional two 150mm inlets at 90 degrees.
Our catchpit chambers are to be used for catchment of silt and solids in surface water drainage systems. This pit will give above ground access for inspection and maintenance of systems.
Part of the Accesso Blue range and manufactured by Turtle Enviro, catchpit chambers are lightweight and quick and simple to install and there is no need for machinery or heavy lifting equipment.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece
- Design life of 60 years
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift
- Compatible with all pipe systems
- Granular backfill
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009), SfA7 and Building Regulations Part H1
- 2 x 225mm & 2x 150mm twinwall inlets
To view Turtle's installation guide for inspection chambers, click here.