Catchpit Chamber Set - 600mm Diameter x 1945mm Height For 225mm Twinwall with 110mm & 160mm Inlets
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
This catchpit chamber has a diameter of 600mm and is 1945mm deep. It features a main channel of 225mm and an additional two 110mm/160mm or 225mm twinwall inlets at 90 degrees.
Our catchpit chambers are to be used for catchment of silt and solids in surface water drainage systems. This pit will give above ground access for inspection and maintenance of systems.
Part of the Accesso Blue range and manufactured by Turtle Enviro, catchpit chambers are lightweight and quick and simple to install and there is no need for machinery or heavy lifting equipment.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece
- Design life of 60 years
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift
- Compatible with most pipe systems
- Granular backfill
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009), SfA7 and Building Regulations Part H1
- 2 x 225mm & 2x 110mm/160mm or 225mm twinwall inlets
To view Turtle's installation guide for inspection chambers, click here.