Inspection Chamber Set - 450mm Diameter x 2020mm Depth with 150mm Channel & 150mm Inlets
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
This inspection chamber has a diameter of 450mm and is 2020mm deep. It features an open main channel with 150mm Twinwall Rocker Pipes, an additional two Sealed 150mm inlets ( cut as necessary ) at 90 degrees.
- Cover and Frame not included.
- Restrictor Cap not included.
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece
- Design life of 60 years
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift
- Compatible with most UK twinwall pipe systems
- Granular backfill
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009), SfA7 and Building Regulations Part H1
- 4 x 150mm twinwall inlets
NOTE: This product is not supplied with a lid, which must be purchased separately. For this chamber, we would recommend either our 450mm square to round cover or 450mm chamber circular access cover.
To view Turtle's installation guide for inspection chambers, click here.