Inspection Chamber - 450mm Diameter x 1030mm Height With 160mm Channel & 160mm & 110mm Inlets
This inspection chamber has a diameter of 450mm and is 1030mm deep. It features a main channel of 160mm, an additional two 160mm inlets at 90 degrees and another two 110mm inlets at 45 degrees.
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece
- Design life of 60 years
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift
- Supplied with standard restriction cap
- Compatible with all UK twinwall pipe systems
- Granular backfill
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009), SfA7 and Building Regulations Part H1
- 4 x 160mm & 2 x 110mm inlets
To view Turtle's installation guide for inspection chambers, click here.