Inspection Chamber Set - 450mm Diameter x 1550mm Depth with 160mm Channel & 160mm & 110mm Inlets
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
This inspection chamber has a diameter of 450mm and is 1550mm deep. It features a main channel of 160mm, an additional two 160mm inlets at 90 degrees and another two 110mm inlets at 45 degrees.
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece
- Design life of 60 years
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift
- Compatible with most UK twinwall pipe systems
- Granular backfill
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009), SfA7 and Building Regulations Part H1
- 4 x 160mm & 2 x 110mm inlets
NOTE: This product is not supplied with a lid, which must be purchased separately. For this chamber, we would recommend either our 450mm square to round cover or 450mm chamber circular access cover.
To view Turtle's installation guide for inspection chambers, click here.