Inspection Chamber Set - 600mm Diameter x 1500mm Depth with 110mm Channel & 110mm Inlets
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
This inspection chamber has a diameter of 600mm and is 1500mm deep. It features a main channel of 110mm and has an addidtional 2 x 110mm inlets at 45 degrees.
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself. As part of Turtle Enviro's orange range, this chamber is designed for use in foul and surface water systems.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation.
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece.
- Fits all 110mm drainage pipes.
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift.
- Chambers 1500mm and deeper are supplied with standard restriction cap
- Granular backfill.
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009).
- 4 x 110mm inlets.