Inspection Chamber - 600mm Diameter x 1510mm Height With 200mm Channel & 200mm Inlets
This inspection chamber has a diameter of 600mm and is 1510mm deep. It features a main twinwall channel of 200mm and an additional two 200mm inlets at 90 degrees.
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece
- Design life of 60 years
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift
- Supplied with standard restriction cap
- Compatible with all UK twinwall pipe systems
- Granular backfill
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009), SfA7 and Building Regulations Part H1
4 x 200mm twinwall inlets
To view Turtle's installation guide for inspection chambers, click here.