Inspection Chamber Set - 600mm Diameter x 1540mm Depth with 225mm Channel & 150mm Inlets
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
This inspection chamber has a diameter of 600mm and is 1540mm deep. It features a main twinwall channel of 225mm and an additional two 150mm inlets at 60 degrees.
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece
- Design life of 60 years
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift
- Compatible with most UK twinwall pipe systems
- Granular backfill
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009), SfA7 and Building Regulations Part H1
- 2 x 225mm & 2 x 150mm twinwall inlets
To view Turtle's installation guide for inspection chambers, click here.