Inspection Chamber Set - 600mm Diameter x 2375mm Depth with 300mm Channel & 225mm Inlets
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
This inspection chamber has a diameter of 600mm and is 2375mm deep. It features a main twinwall channel of 300mm and an additional two 225mm inlets at 90 degrees.
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece
- Design life of 60 years
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift
- Compatible with most UK twinwall pipe systems
- Granular backfill
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009), SfA7 and Building Regulations Part H1
- 2 x 250mm & 2 x 225mm twinwall inlets
To view Turtle's installation guide for inspection chambers, click here.