Inspection Chamber Base - 450mm Diameter with 150mm Channel & 150mm Inlets
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
|Chamber Type||150mm Twinwall|
|Life Expected||60 Years|
|Specification||EN 13598-2 (2009), SFA7 & Building Regulations Part H1|
This inspection chamber base has a diameter of 450mm and features a main twinwall channel of 150mm, an additional two 150mm inlets at 90 degrees.
This inspection chamber base has a diameter of 450mm and features an open main channel with 150mm Twinwall Rocker Pipes, an additional two Sealed 150mm inlets ( cut as necessary ) at 90 degrees.
- Cover and Frame not included.
- Riser not Included
Our inspection chambers allow access to drain and sewer systems for testing, inspection, maintenance and cleaning. These actions can be performed from the surface and should not require entrance into the chamber itself.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT
- Quick and simple installation
- Arrives factory assembled in one piece
- Design life of 60 years
- Lightweight and requires no specialist equipment to lift
- Compatible with most UK twinwall pipe systems
- Granular backfill _
- Complies with EN 13598-2 (2009), SfA7 and Building Regulations Part H1
- 4 x 150mm twinwall inlets
To view Turtle's installation guide for twinwall inspection chambers, click here.