Neptune 1000 Twin Pumping Station - 800 Litres
|Material||High Grade Polyethylene|
|Dimension||1000mm (Overall Diameter) x 1025mm (Height)|
|Pipe Fit||For 110mm Drainage Pipe|
|Pumped Outlet Pipework||2inch / 63mm|
Pumping stations are designed for water and wastewater treatment, effluent and sewage discharge in all domestic, commercial and industrial sites.
High-performance submersible pumps throughout the full range, ensure optimum reliability and efficiency. The stations can be supplied with either single or twin pumps and come with guide rails and pedestal kits.
The Neptune 1000 range manufactured by Turtle Enviro is designed for single properties i.e. housing, commercial buildings and other light commercial applications.
The range consists of a 1000mm diameter chamber, manufactured in high grade polyethylene. All required telemetry is provided - control panel, cable and high level alarm.
Features & Benefits
- Pre-assembled, fully fitted single pump stations, offers quick and easy installation
- Storage Volumes from 800 to 1700 litres
- 50mm High Performance Stainless Steel Vortex pumps with proven reliable design and are very robust
- Pre-assembled pipework for fully automatic operation
- Supplied with 10m of cable
- Chamber manufactured in high grade polyethylene
- Designed to BS EN 12050 for structural strength and water-tightness
- BSEN752 to comply with hydrostatic and electrical requirements
- BSEN752-6 for drain and sewer systems in outside buildings
- Supplied with a 600mm x 600mm lockable access cover (pedestrian loading)
- Power rating per pump: 0.37kW
- Electrical connection: Single phase
- Control panel details (H x W x D): 300mm x 250mm x 140mm with Polymer casing and high-level alarm
Please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery of this product.