Rain Bloc 60 Tonne Soakaway and Attenuation Crate - 0.3 Cubic Metre
Click or tap the image to open in fullscreen
|Dimension||600mm (W) x 1200mm (L) x 420mm (D)|
|Storage Volume||285 Litres|
The Rain Bloc compact 300 soakaway crate can be used in both infiltration and attenuation systems. Using the crate stormwater is collected before being held in the crates where water is held and then can either disperse into the ground or be fed back into the mains network.
- The flexibility of the Rain Bloc makes it ideal for use in both domestic and commercial projects.
- Crates are 1200mm (L) x 600mm (W) x 420mm (D) and manufactured from 100% Polypropylene
- Comes with four clips for connecting if necessary (2 x lateral and 2 x vertical)
- Flexible connection options are available with cutouts to fit the necessary pipe as needed
- Lightweight and easy to install
- High load-bearing capacity with a vertical loading of 60 tonne
- 95% void ratio - giving a 285-litre capacity
Installation of your soakaway crates
The Rain Bloc can be installed in rows or block form and stackable up to 10 crates high. Crates should be installed to a maximum installation depth of 5 metres (with never more than 3 metres of top cover).
Module installation itself is fast and easy without the need for specialist heavy equipment.
To find out more about your soakaway installation, take a look at our soakaway installation guide.