Rainwater Harvesting System - Platin Flat Tank For Vehicle Loading 5000L
GRAF's platin flat rainwater tank has been designed for use in a domestic or commercial garden application and can be installed quickly due to only a shallow dig being required for the tank. Once installed, water from the tank can easily be put to use with your hose or sprinkler by using the water hose connection box, which you can opt to install somewhere in your garden or in the lid of the tank itself.
Alternative uses for your harvested rainwater include washing clothing and using as conventional cleaning water. This water must not be used for drinking. The integrated filter system is situated directly below the lid of the tank and can be easily removed if inspection of the tank is required. The lid itself features a child-proof lock to ensure safety on a family property.
This version of the GRAF platin flat rainwater tank features a 55kg shaft which is suitable for heavy vehicle traffic, along with the rest of the tank pieces including a telescopic mini PE lid, a filter package, an integra inox submersible pump, a water hose connection box and 10m roll of pressure hose.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lightweight product allowing for easy transportation
- Integrated filter technology
- Storage capacities available from 1500L to 7500L
- Low installation depth resulting in cheaper and easier installation
- 15 year guarantee
- Easy open access lid for garden hose use
- Pedestrian and vehicle loading options available
- Guaranteed high stability in groundwater due to design
Please allow up to 7 days for the delivery of this product.